sayhealthy.net – Have good nutrition in the morning is something we need, one must know the meaning of a healthy breakfast if you are a health care you need to know healthy recipes in the morning and prepare a healthy breakfast for your family
and here are some healthy diet along with prescription and processing method.
Kcal 179 Fat 2g Saturates 0g Carbs 32g Sugars 1g Fibre 4g Protein 7g Salt 0g
– 300g oatmeal
– 300g spelled flakes
– 300g barley flakes
– agave nectar and sliced strawberries, to serve (optional)
- Working in batches, toast the oatmeal, spelled flakes and barley in a large, dry frying pan for 5 mins until golden, then leave to cool and store in an airtight container.
- When you want to eat it, simply combine 50g of the porridge mixture in a saucepan with 300ml milk or water. Cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, then top with a drizzle of honey and strawberries, if you like (optional). Will keep for 6 months.
Poached eggs with broccoli, tomatoes & wholemeal flatbread
kcal 383 fat 17g saturates 4g carbs 31g sugars 4g fiber 9g protein 22g salt 0.4g
– 100g thin-stemmed broccoli, trimmed and halved
– 200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
– 4 medium free-range eggs (fridge cold)
– 2 wholemeal flatbreads (see Goes well with for recipe)
– 2 tsp mixed seeds (such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and linseed)
– 1 tsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil, a good pinch of chili flakes
- Boil the kettle. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1/2 and put an ovenproof plate inside to warm up. Fill a wide-based saucepan one-third full of water from the kettle and bring to the boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 2 mins. Add the tomatoes, return to the boil and cook for 30 secs. Lift out with tongs or a slotted spoon and place on the warm plate in the oven while you poach the eggs.
- Return the water to a gentle simmer. Break the eggs into the pan, one at a time, and cook for 2 1/2 – 3 mins or until the whites are set and the yolks are runny.
- Divide the flatbreads between the two plates and top with the broccoli and tomatoes. Use a slotted spoon to drain the eggs, then place on top. Sprinkle with the seeds and drizzle with the oil. Season with a little black pepper and the chili flakes, and serve immediately.
Cardamom & peach quinoa porridge
kcal 231 fat 4g saturates 1g carbs 37g sugars 10g Fibre 6g protein 8g salt 0.2g
– 75g quinoa
– 25g porridge oats
– 4 cardamom pods
– 250ml unsweetened almond milk
– 2 ripe peaches, cut into slices
– 1 tsp maple syrup
- Put the quinoa, oats and cardamom pods in a small saucepan with 250ml water and 100ml of the almond milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
Pour in the remaining almond milk and cook for 5 mins more until creamy.
- Remove the cardamom pods, spoon into bowls or jars, and top with the peaches and maple syrup.
Recipe from Good Food magazine