Sayhealthy.net – A healthy breakfast fast food is not a misconception anymore! Believe me, there are some fast foods that can fulfill your daily nutrition requirements.
In the busy routine and the frenetic lifestyles, we hardly get time to pamper ourselves by eating pieces for healthy breakfast fast food. Most of us hardly get any time to even have some healthy meat in the morning. To this, we find the best solution that is made available for us, fast food! Rather than trying out some healthy breakfast fast food recipes at home, most of us favor having breakfast in the nearest available fast food joint and loosen for the rest of the working day without knowing the effects of fast food in the long run.
Healthy Fast Food Breakfast
We all desire fast food and as per the attest marketplace investigates, most people have fast food breakfast on a daily basis; which is quite justified to the condition that, healthy breakfast fast food is the main meal of the working day. If we hop-skip breakfast, we might have to make a greater compromise considering health and overall well-being. Having breakfast which is low on calories and high on protein weighs are the best choice that one can have because such food grows the metabolism frequency as well as sudden food desires that we have at any hour of the day.
The idea of having healthy breakfast fast food sounds fascinating as well as handy as it takes less time to prepare. Is fast food good or bad? We have heard the answer to this, for at least a million times. Fast food is not health, it contains highest amount of calories, salts and carbohydrates. Despite the facts of the case, is it possible to have healthy breakfast fast food? The answer to this question is of course an affirmation. There are some options available in most fast food restaurants that you can veritably include in your diet.
RELATED: 3 Recipes Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Healthy Breakfast Fast Food Choices
Making healthy breakfast fast food choices represents detecting fast food that is high on fibers and proteins and containing less saturated fattens, sugar and salts. High-pitched fiber count is very important and can be depleted through some of the baked food items as well. One has to avoid fast food that is high on fat, sugar and salt. There are a lot fast food joints that render comparatively healthy breakfasts fast food can be depleted without worrying much about the calorie count and budget as well. The alternatives are not too many but they are certainly available when depleted with a little bit of more headache with respect to the fast food nutrition happenings. Here is some aid regarding most healthy breakfast fast food choices that you can make.
Food Item, Calories, Fats and (Saturated fats), Cholesterol, Sodium, Protein, Fiber
- Egg Muffin, 300 calories, 12 gm (5 gm saturated), 260 mg, 820 mg, – , 2 gm
- Hotcakes, 350 calories, 9 gm (2 gm saturated), 20 mg, 590 mg, – , 3 gm
- Ham Omelet Sandwich, 290 calories, 13 gm (4.5 gm saturated), 85 mg, 870 mg, – , 1 gm
- French Toast Sticks (3 pieces), 240 calories, 13 gm (2.5 saturated), 85 mg, 260 mg, – , 1 gm
- French Toast Dips (5 pieces), 430 calories, 18 gm (2.5 gm), 0 mg, 530 mg, – , 1 gm
- Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, 410 calories, 18 gm (8 gm saturated), 190 mg, 1010 mg, – , 3 gm
- Blueberry Bagel, 330 calories, 2.5 gm (0.5 saturated), 0 mg, 600 mg, 10 gm, 2 gm
- Honey Bran Raisin Muffin, 480 calories, 15 gm (2.5 gm saturated), 60 mg, 480 mg, 12 gm, 5 gm
- Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait with Granola, 160 calories, 2 gm (1 gm saturated), 5 mg, 85 mg, 4 gm, 1 gm
- Fruit and Walnut Salad, 210 calories, 8 gm (1.5 saturated), 5 mg, 60 mg, 4 gm, 2 gm
- Spinach, Roasted Tomato, Feta, and Egg Wrap, 240 calories, 10 gm (3.5 saturated), 140 mg, 730 mg, 13 gm, 7 gm
- Skinny Latte, 90 calories, 0 gm (0 gm saturated), 5 mg, 125 mg, 17 gm, 7 gm
- “All Fruit” smoothie, 210 calories, 0-0.5 gm (0 gm saturated), 0 mg, 5-20 mg, 1-2 gm, 4 gm
- Egg and Cheese English Muffin Sandwich, 280 calories, 9 gm (4.5 gm saturated), 140 mg 1010 mg, 15 mg, 1 gm
- Powdered Cake donut holes (4 pieces), 260 calories, 15 gm (7 gm saturated), 10 mg, 210 mg, 3 gm, 2 gm
In addition to consuming the above things, you should make sure that you have smaller meals rather than the super or jumbo sized plates. A healthy breakfast fast food will be perfect when you will have food items like smallest sized burgers, salads and grilled sandwiches, sauces and dressing that are low fat (you can also avoid them completely) and having more water instead of the soft drinks and coffee. Including more fruits, raw and green vegetables is a great diet plan that you should follow. You can try making some healthy breakfast fast food recipes at home and on your own.
Leading an active lifestyle, having a balanced diet, plenty of exercise and recreational activities is essential for a healthy body and a sound mind. Take care!
Read more at Buzzle.com