About Teenage Pregnancy Facts. Statistics show that 8 out of 10 teens do not the mother of their child and often, the relationship doesn’t last until baby’s first birthday.
sayhealthy.net – 20% of these young get into a new relationship within the previous relationship and become a father again. Over 80% of teens eventually become single, which is not an easy problem.
As you can see, teens have decreased in recent years, going strong, too many cases are involuntary, which end up in either an abortion or a. successful births medical and educational issues. Do guide your children about the of early and how to protect themselves.
Teenage Pregnancy Facts:
Almost eight out of ten that occur in the teenage years are unplanned. Most of these also happen before the teens are ready to understand the implication and becoming parents. Before you go into the details about involved with teens, here are a few Facts about the same that you should also know about:
- Most high school students have had an encounter at least once, and many have also been involved in sexual intercourse during their high school years.
- About 18 of teen girls who are around 15 years of age will let birth to the time they turn 20 years old.
- In teen girls who are from an African ethnicity, the number is higher and accounts in four cases.
- In teen girls who are from a Hispanic ethnicity, the number is higher than the teen from a black ethnicity and accounts for about one in three cases.
- In teen girls who are from a Caucasian ethnicity, the number is the same as that of a teen from a black ethnicity and accounts for about one in four cases.
- One of the easiest and most effective ways to prevent any pregnancy during the teenage years is to live away from having any sexual intercourse, with or without protection.
- Teen girls who become pregnant end up dropping out of school and finding it difficult to resume education again in later years.
- According to Teenage Pregnancy Facts statistics, 1 out of every 3 in U.S. becomes pregnant before she turns 20. More than 700,000 teens get pregnant every year. Often, a teen pregnant with her second child within a few years of having the first.
- Teenage Pregnancy Facts is one of the main reasons why teens drop out of school. More than half of all teen don’t graduate high school. The lucky ones get help and from friends and family, as parents of teen find it difficult to support the and the baby. Alternatively, some schools offer daycare programs, which help teen finish their graduation, Unfortunately, though, most schools don’t have such systems.
- College isn’t an option for the most teen. If college is an option, it’s an option for. Less than 2% of teen graduate college by the time they turn 30. Work, school and taking care of a baby is a daunting task and to much for anyone. Many teens work minimum wage to make ends meet.
Many people may not know this, but race does have an impact on teen pregnancy. The 2008 Teenage Pregnancy Facts rate among Hispanic teens and African-American teens between the age of 15 and 19 was higher than the rate among “white” teenager. The reasons are debatable, as many the poverty levels and lack of education are common causes.
Shocking Facts And Statistics About Teenage Pregnancy Facts
There has been a rise in teen pregnancies in recent times, most of which are unplanned, mistakes, can lead to abortions, and dangerous healthcare risks.
Teenage Pregnancy Facts Statistics have revealed that teen pregnancies are most common in the USA. However, since the 1990 s the number of teen births has. The rates dropped more in some states than others and in specific racial groups. For, the African-American teenager, who make up a huge percentage of the teen population, witnessed a steep. However, Hispanic teens and African-American teens still have a higher birthrate than their contemporaries. According to abortion statistics; the number of pregnant teens opting for abortions has declined by almost half.
However, Hispanic teens and African-American teens still have a higher birthrate than their contemporaries. According to abortion statistics, the number of Teenage Pregnancy Facts opting for abortions has declined by almost half.
RELATED MORE: 5 Weeks Pregnancy Symptoms
Important Statistics About Teenage Pregnancy Facts
- 78 out of 100 White teens and 70 out of 100 African-American teens stated that improper communication between them and their parent’s cause of teenage pregnancy.
- Out of all the teen, sadly, 57 out of 100 actually have a successful birth and delivery whereas 14 out of 100 experience a miscarriage.
- A teen that give birth share 11% of total births in the whole country.
- As per the Family First Aid, the rate of teenage the U.S a whopping 7 million dollars annually!
- 2 out of those 10 teens don’t receive medical care.
- Around 85% of the teen are unplanned.
- Parenthood is the main reason as to why teen drops out of school. More than 50 teens never graduate from high school.
- A teenager who indulges in unprotected faces a high ( around 90 %) of pregnant within a year.
- Teens with elder partners than them are twice as likely to have unwanted sexually
- 5 out of every 10 say that their first interaction was unwished or involuntary.
- Most teens who use like pills or condoms, are inconsistent and turn to such solutions sporadically.
- Around half of American teens are active sexually. Many teens have sexually at young ages, which of STDs and teen pregnancy.
- Amongst industrially developed nations, USA faces the highest rates of teen pregnancy and teen abortions.
- Teenage Pregnancy Facts who give birth between the ages of 15 to 19, give birth to lower weight babies.
- Over 4 of 10 teenage get pregnant once before the age of 20, and 8 of these 10 pregnancies / unplanned.
- Between 15 to 17-year-olds, the pregnancy rate is 38. 7 per 1000 girls.
- Half of above-mentioned pregnant teens give birth, whilst approximately 45 out of 100 have abortions.
- 4 out of 10 women in the US become pregnant before they even reach 20 years of age.
- About 750,000 teens get pregnant, between the ages 17 to 19.
- Teenage Pregnancy Facts have listed the U.S as the nation with the highest recorded number of Teenage Pregnancy Facts every year.
This article was first published in momjunction.com